Online & In Office ADD/ADHD Treatment
All Online or In the Office ADD & ADHD Treatment
It’s as easy as this
Kickstart your ADHD treatment at $200 New Patient and $160 for Follow Ups
The All Online ADHD Option is Great For Anyone that is Unable to Come into the Office, and Has access to a smart phone or computer.
No Monthly Recurring Fees, pay only for your Visits when you need them, let our trained medical Doctors and Nurse Practitioners provide you with the Best and Most Convenient by Scheduling an Online Appointment Today!
Signs & Symptoms of ADHD
The signs and symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder can vary considerably, generally speaking, the following are common ADHD signs and symptoms:
Those experiencing ADHD do not need to exhibit every sign and symptom in order to be accurately diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. The only way to determine if you need treatment for ADHD is to complete a thorough assessment with a qualified healthcare provider.
- Inability to pay attention for a sustained amount of time
- Frequently making careless mistakes
- Appearing not to listen when being spoken to
- Failing to finish tasks or projects
- Easily becoming frustrated
- Often losing books, keys, glasses, cellphone, and other important items
- Forgetting to pay bills, keep appointments, or take care of other responsibilities
- Having trouble sitting still in class, restaurants, or meetings; always appearing to be “on the go”
- Tendency to fidget, squirm, or tap hands and feet
- Interrupting others or intruding on activities
- Talking excessively
- Using items that belong to others without asking for permission